To provide highly resolved subnational estimates of poverty and inequality for use by a wide user community for interdisciplinary studies of poverty, inequality and the environment.
- Publication Date
- Feb. 3, 2014, 4:25 a.m.
- Vector Data
- sentinel , poverty , crp6 , villages , landscapes , pando , SL
- economic activities, conditions and employment. Examples: production, labour, revenue, commerce, industry, tourism and ecotourism, forestry, fisheries, commercial or subsistence hunting, exploration and exploitation of resources such as minerals, oil and gas
- Maintenance Frequency
- Frequency Of Maintenance For The Data Is Not Known
The Small Area Estimates of Poverty and Inequality dataset consists of spatially referenced consumption-based measures of poverty and inequality for subna...
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data