- Public Domain (PD)
+ Works in the public domain may be used freely without the permission of the former copyright owner.
+ For more info see http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-definitions.html.
This is the Somalia master settlements p coded layer. The data source is from Abel N.O.J.(1976) strengthening of forestry and wildlife management project,Somalia management plan for proposed national park,Badhade district. United Nation development programme food and agriculture organization of the United Nation Mogadishu. Revised November 2015.
- Publication Date
- March 15, 2017, 6:56 a.m.
- Vector Data
- settlements.master , Somalia
- characteristics of society and cultures. Examples: settlements, anthropology, archaeology, education, traditional beliefs, manners and customs, demographic data, recreational areas and activities, social impact assessments, crime and justice, census information
- East Africa
- Maintenance Frequency
- Data Is Updated As Deemed Necessary
- formal permission to do something
The resource was develop for the IGAD BMP project implemented by ICRAF
- Supplemental Information
No information provided
- Spatial Representation Type
- vector data is used to represent geographic data